DONOR STEWARDSHIP DATA ADMINISTRATOR
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To provide office administrative support and coordination for the Manager, Gifts and Gratitude and the Donor Stewardship Program.
· Business or bookkeeping diploma or work experience equivalent including cash handling.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills,
· Highly skilled in MS Office products with an emphasis on excel spreadsheet functions; must have demonstrated skill and be very competent in the use of DonorPerfect software; knowledge of Quickbooks software an asset.
· Must commit to continued professional development.
· Enthusiasm for working with people and sense of curiosity.
· Positive attitude and independent worker; ability to take responsibility and be accountable; ability to deal with change in the workplace and be innovative; respectful of others.
· Knowledge of hospice palliative care an asset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Gifts and Gratitude:
· Managing and maintaining all donor stewardship platforms by ensuring information is populated and always accurate
· Maintaining accurate records on all donors.
· Executing all administrative activities for Manager, Gifts and Gratitude; and Coordinator, Events and Public Relations.
· Preparing Donor Stewardship reports as required and necessary
· Ensuring accurate and timely management of donor data in excel as well as specified aspects of DonorPerfect, AKA Raisin, eEvent, Everbrite and other event related softwares.
· Consistently tracking of all new donor inquiries, ensuring pending inquiries are followed up on a regular basis, entering monthly financial donations and creating invoices, receipts and processing Visa payments
· Assisting in the planning and execution fundraising events.
· Coordinating PowerPoint development, collateral creation, and from time to time on-site assistance with presentations, campaigns and other events as required to raise awareness and funds
Gifts and Gratitude as it relates to finance:
· DonorPerfect Administrator and trainer in collaboration with the Manager, Gifts and Gratitude.
· Maintains receivable records in DonorPerfect and work with Bookkeeping Clerk to ensure accurate monthly reports with regards to receivables.
· Creates deposit batches and works with the Bookkeeping Clerk to assure deposits are made in compliance with the Cash Handling Policy; contributes to the bank reconciliation process.
· Ensures timely provision and then proper storage of tax receipts.
· to support the submission of the annual T3010 return in consultation with bookkeeping support
· to support the fundraising efforts of the organization-by acting on behalf of the Gifts and Gratitude team to ensure compliance with the cash handling policy and handling of provision of cash floats as required for events.
· In support of the Manager, Gifts and Gratitude, implements cheque requisitions, assures approval by leadership, and collaborates with the Coordinator in the purchasing process for the Gifts and Gratitude department.
Compassionate and Fun organization looking for a data base administrator with 3-5 yrs experience in use of DonorPerfect. Our Gifts and Gratitude team is eager to learn about your attention to detail and also superb customer service. Submit resume and cover letter to Andrea Roylance - firstname.lastname@example.org